Thursday, March 6, 2014
Named after one of the fastest corners in motorsport, the infamous 130R at Suzuka circuit in Japan, the wheel features a modern 8 spoke design with additional scalloping built into the spoke for weight savings and additional strength. The newly redesigned version features a few changes to the lip of the wheel for improved strength and aesthetics.
The wheels are made in the USA from US made forgings. Each set of wheels will feature a custom finish with a standard color of your choice. Exquisite finishes such as brushed with color tinted clearcoats or liquid paints are also available. With our industry leading craftsmen utilizing the highest quality materials and latest techniques, almost any color and finish is possible.
- Fully forged monoblock wheel with scalloped spoke for light weight and exceptional strength
- Direct bolt on replacement, retain all factory mounting hardware and tpms sensors
- Suitable for road or track use
- Clears all Big Brake kits on the market including Brembo, Stoptech, AP Racing, Alcon, PCCB
- Built to come out to the edge of the fender for an aggressive look without rubbing and the need for a spacer.
- Standard sizes are 19x12 for the rear and 19x9 for the front. Other widths available upon request.
- Custom offsets available
- Also available in 20" Centerlock fitments.
- Made in the USA Availability
- Fitments in Stock: 997 Porsche Turbo, GT2, GT3RS
- 7 day Lead Time for finishing
- Custom fitments for other makes and models are also available
For all questions and inquiries, please email Jerry@GMGRacing.com