Wednesday, April 16, 2014
The new GMG Porsche 991 GT3 bolt-in roll bar features US Made 4130 Chrome-Moly tubing that has been TIG welded and normalized for superior strength and rigidity.
For the bar to reach the rear strut towers - one of the strongest mounting points- the bar utilizes a 2 piece design with weld-in, CNC machined interlocking clamps to allow the large bar be installed into the vehicle while being disassembled.
Without the "X" section in the main hoop, the GMG 991 bolt-in roll bar also allows the seats to full slide back and offer more leg room to accommodate taller drivers. For spirited driving and weekend track events, this bolt-in roll bar is definitely a good investment for increased safety without sacrificing versatility.
- Made of 4130 chrome-moly and meticulously TIG welded and normalized at all joints for super strength and rigidity
- Utilizes weld-in, CNC machined interlocking clamps for precise fit, superior strength, and ease of assembly
- Mounts to front seat belt mounts and rear strut towers
- Can be used with stock seat belts or 6 point harnesses for track use
- Designed to work with stock seats or any aftermarket seats on the market
- Offers the driver and passenger full movement of the seat for maximum leg room
- Designed to work with clip in kit for harness (no need to drill holes in your floor to mount the harness anchors)
- Bar comes complete all hardware needed to install
- Finished in satin black powder coat
- optional colors available
- Made to order with individually serialized laser etched plaques
- Professional installation is recommended and available at our facility
- MSRP $2395
- International shipping is available
For all questions and inquiries, or to place an order, please email me directly at Jerry@GMGRacing.com
Posted by The Perfect Exposure at 9:11 AM