Wednesday, January 29, 2014
The GMG Cayman bolt-in roll bar features US Made 4130 Chrome-Moly Tubing that has been TIG welded and normalized for superior strength and rigidity. Mounted to the strongest locations - the frame and the rear strut towers - the roll bar does not only provides superior protection but it also stiffens the chassis, improving the responsiveness and handling of vehicle. To accommodate taller drivers, the GMG Cayman bolt-in roll bar also allows the seats to fully slide back and offer more leg room. The rear section of the roll cage can be easily removed to access the engine cover for maintenance and service.
For spirited driving and weekend track events, this bolt-in roll bar is definitely a good investment for increased safety without sacrificing versatility.
- Made of 4130 Chrome-Moly
- Meticulously TIG welded and normalized at all joints
- Mounts to frame and rear strut towers for superior protection and chassis rigidity
- Can be used with stock seat-belts or 6 point harnesses for track use
- Designed to work with stock seats or any aftermarket seats on the market.
- Offers the driver and passenger full movement of the seat for maximum leg room
- Designed to work with clip-in kit for harnesses (no need to drill holes in your floor to mount the harness anchors)
- Bar comes complete all hardware needed to install
- Finished in satin black powder coat - optional colors available
- Made to order with individually serialized laser etched plaques
- Professional installation is recommended and available at our facility
We are currently taking orders and international shipping is available
For all questions and inquiries, please email me directly at Jerry@GMGRacing.com