Wednesday, January 7, 2015
After participating in first-ever Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR) “Classic 24 Hour” at Daytona International Speedway, this beautiful 1974 Porsche 911 RSR Replica Race Car is back at GMG Racing to get it's transaxle serviced, along with other service work to get it ready for the next event. In addition to professional racing, GMG offers full support for vintage racing as well as all services (restoration, restomod, maintenance, diagnostics, etc.) for all air-cooled Porsche street and race cars.
- Built By John James Racing.
- JB Racing true 3.0 with extreme heads and 12.5:1 race engine w/ PMO 50's
- Gbox 915 w/ stock 1/2, shorter 3/4/5, cooler and OS Giken LSD
- Custom 2 way Ohlin shock package
- 930 Turbo brake kit w/ PFC's
- Tilton pedal cluster