Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Our new Sport Header system for the new Porsche 2014+ 991 GT3 models is now available. Utilizing the finest materials, unparalleled craftsmanship,
and a proven design, we have developed a superb race bred header system that offers an overall increase in performance.
The headers features equal length runners, true 3 into 1 F1 style merge collectors, and German made HJS HD 200 cell metal matrix sport catalysts to improve the flow of exhaust gases. The catalysts are OBD2 compliant to ensure no CEL (Check Engine Light).
Handcrafted out of US Made T304 Stainless steel, the system is meticulously TIG welded to AWM aerospace specifications with great precision. CNC laser cut header flanges are used to reduce the warping problems due to heat.
Our GMG 991 GT3 header system is complete bolt-on upgrade. The system will bolt up to the stock primary mufflers, and the factory sport exhaust option is retained.
- Equal length runners
- True 3 into 1 F1 style merge collector
- German made high-flow 200 cell HJS HD catalytic converters
- Increase horsepower and torque throughout rev range
- US Made T304 stainless tubing throughout
- Meticulously TIG welded throughout to AWM aerospace specifications
- CNC machined flanges to prevent warping
- Brushed stainless finish
- Direct bolt on replacement, no removal of bumper required
- Sport button remains fully functional for everyday use
- Hand built to order and individually serialized with laser etched badges
- Matching GMG exhaust center section is recommended for additional performance gains and a more aggressive exhaust note
We are currently offering special package deal price when ordered with the matching GMG exhaust center section
For all questions about pricing, availability, shipping quotes, and all other inquiries, please email me directly at Jerry@GMGRacing.com