Saturday, March 1, 2014
Shown here is a GMG Center Section coated in the optional Cerakote high temperature ceramic coating. Formulated to withstand temperatures of over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit, the finish retains its deep black, sleek satin finish in the most extreme environments.
Based on the design of our best-selling GMG Porsche 997 GT3 center section, the GMG Porsche 991 GT3 Center Section is a direct bolt on replacement exhaust system with double tips. Though nearly identical in its visual appearance with the older system, the system has been redesigned specifically for the new 991 GT3 to accommodate the different dimensions.
Handcrafted out of US Made T304 Stainless steel and meticulously TIG welded to AWM aerospace specifications with greater precision, the system is lighter than the factory system and surpasses the factory piece in terms of quality and performance. Weighing in at 7 pounds, the GMG exhaust system is 30 percent lighter than the factory system and features a proprietary megaphone design to improve sound throughout the entire RPM range. The GMG center section increases approximately 3-5 hp on average and produces deep aggressive exhaust notes at lowers revs & exotic high pitched exhaust notes at higher revs. GMG was the first company to pioneer this design and now we have the newest generation.
Our Center Section is 100% emissions legal and will not void the factory warranty. It's a complete bolt-on upgrade, utilizing factory exhaust bracket locations, which will bolt up to both the stock primary mufflers while retaining the factory sport exhaust option. Hit the Sport button and listen to the beautiful exhaust note. Key features of the GMG RSR Center Section:
- Horsepower and torque increased throughout power band
- Produces deep aggressive, exhaust notes at lowers revs & exotic high pitched exhaust notes at higher revs, similar to the GT3 Cup and RSR
- US Made T304 stainless tubing
- Meticulously TIG welded throughout to AWM aerospace specifications
- Proprietary megaphone design
- Brushed stainless finish
- Stainless hardware and clamps
- Sport button remains fully functional for everyday use
- 100% emissions legal
- Will not void warranty
- Direct bolt on replacement, no removal of bumper required
- Factory primary mufflers, catalyst and exhaust flaps are all retained
- Hand built to Order with individually serialized laser etched badges
For all questions and inquiries, or to place an order, please email me directly at Jerry@GMGRacing.com